Thursday, December 8, 2011

So come out of your cave walking on your hands,/ And see the world hanging upside down/ You can understand dependence/ When you know the maker's land...

These are from my trip to Seville, another great city.



 This is in the Plaza de España. Not only is it a pretty damn cool plaza, it is where a scene in one of the new Star Wars movies was shot. I looked up a clip on youtube, and I WALKED ACROSS THE SAME BRIDGE NATALIE PORTMAN DID FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 And now for a broken up panoramic view... 1...
 ...2...
 ...3...
 ...4...
 ...5!
 All the way around, they have these tile decorations of each city. There are some of other things, too, I just can't remember what they are.

 This is the cathedral in Seville at night. It is the 3rd largest cathedral in the world.


 These are roman ruins we saw. This is the amphitheater they used for gladiator fights and stuff.




 This is in one of the old roman houses near the amphitheater.







 It was raining all weekend, and I managed to snatch a picture of gargoyles spitting water before going into the cathedral...


 This is Christopher Columbus' tomb.

 GAAAAAHHHHH WHY DID THIS PICTURE TURN OUT SIDEWAYS????? I THOUGHT I SWITCHED THEM ALL!!!!
 Cool ceiling
 The view from the top of the bell tower.






More later.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment