Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, yeah they were all yellow...

Hello, hello, hello! :)

I'm going to do my best to post as many pictures as I can in one sitting before I have to stop frolicking around Spain and start studying for finals.


I almost started typing this in Spanish. If I slip, I'm sorry. Anyway, on this day we (Gwen, Carrie and I) went hiking in the Sierra Nevada. We took a half-hour bus ride into the mountains to a little village and walked around for a while.

This is my roommate, Gwen. :)





Pretty views!



The last little stretch we took was up a windy, very steep road on the opposite side of the village. We were impressed by how far we went. I took way more pictures than I'm showing here, but they mainly consist of the same things at different altitudes. I don't want y'all to be bored.

That last picture is of the village. It's a very cute village. I think that day was a Sunday, so most stores were closed, but it was still fun to see.


More in a few minutes, when the pictures I want to show are done uploading onto the website...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment