Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! #1

I know a lot of you are impatient and annoyed that I haven't put any more pictures up, so here are a few. My comments may be scant, but I have a test next week and I'm going to Portugal this weekend so I really need to study while I can. Here they are (where there are comments they will appear BELOW the picture):

This is Córdoba. City of La Mezquita and the Arab baths.




The architecture here is incredible, I love it!





Getting ideas for decorating my future house... :)



This is the courtyard of La Mezquita (mezquita = mosque), with the cathedral in the background.

The belltower
...and the Mezquita itself! This place is huge. With my lack of photography skills it's hard to get good pictures with good angles, so sorry if they suck.



Cool ceilings are EVERYWHERE.




The last two pictures are in the cathedral. So cool.

More to come! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment